Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

krasa_1 confirmed as Russian scammer



krasa_1 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: podval_1@yahoo.com and happyness777@mail.ru

Sample e-mail from this Russian scammer:

Hi. I am very glad, that you have answered my letter. But at me to you ïðîñüáà.ïèøè to me next time on my box, so it will be much easier to communicate. Understand, I not so have a lot of money for constant dialogue in the Internet. Once again thanks that has written to me. Who knows, that at us it will turn out. Perhaps all. I wait for your letter on a box happyness777@mail.ru

Hi!


I the nice girl and very much dream to meet with interesting by the man. You have seemed to me very nice and probably that you and will appear my destiny. If I have interested you that write to me please on my letter box happyness777@mail.ru

Svetlana

From this Russian scammers profile:
Hello!!! I cheerful, clever, open girl, I want to you to say, that at me all very much, very well, unique, that at me no is a love..... Love for me most important and necessary, love for me nothing to exist..... If you think as well as I that I think, that we could try to communicate..... What you think of it? Write to me the letter, and I shall answer you.

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also received an email from this woman.