Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Lenulya confirmed as Russian scammer



Lenulya confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: lennokpinok@yahoo.com

From this Russian scammers profile:
Yes, I do not put before myself the purpose to find person but if it has taken place I would be very glad. I think that I would be glad if I to find the man which would understand me and with which it would be good me. I think that this main thing for me.. I search in the person of quality, it is love, care, tenderness, I do not search to myself rich for the man which this person I search there can be any good person which to me like, and who will be valid to concern to me well. It seems to me that in most cases, I search simply for understanding and reciprocity.... I want to tell little bit more about myself. I the good, sociable girl, I cheerful, and probably beautiful:-)) I think that I can be in what that situations is serious, and in another very cheerful. I think that I the understanding girl. I love sports, also the romantic person. I think that I the good person. Also I to hate lie.... I like open and fair people. I think that more I shall speak in the letter...

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is at SingelparentMeet.com
As Elena 1979
Uses email lenulya@gawab.com