Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, January 06, 2006

elena80 confirmed as Russian scammer

elena80 confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail address soulcostly@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello!
I have just joined to www.othersingles.com
And I have seen yours profile... I have decided to write to you...
If you too want to get acquainted with me I shall be glad to
see your letter on my personal e-mail soulcostly@yahoo.com
Dialogue with people through the Internet for me is new...
And you the first to whom I have written... If at you is web-cam,
we could chatter with you in yahoo... you like chat???
Anyhow, I need to go now... But I hope to receive the fast
letter from you...
Elena.


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: