Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Julietwant2no confirmed as Nigerian scammer



Julietwant2no confirmed as Nigerian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: Julietwant2no1977@yahoo.com

From this Nigerian scammers profile:
I guess it's really hard to describe But i will Try my Best ,I am looking for someone with the same or similar qualities as myself. He must be attractive to me. NOTE: Notice I have said "attractive to ME". This does not mean that you have to be some drop dead gorgeous hunk of a man. LOL!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And this beholder will let you know if it's not gonna happen. LOL!!! If you are not attractive to me then there is no point in wasting my time or yours. I know this probably sounds shallow, but, then again, you are looking for someone attractive too!!! Intelligence is a definite plus. If you should send me an email, and english IS your first language, I expect to be able to read it without having to guess the meaning of unfamiliar words. LOL!!! Please no game players. I am soooooo tired of the games. I am looking for someone that actually is sincere and truly wants to meet someone. No MARRIED men need apply!!!!!!! I seek someone that has morals and knows how to treat a woman like a lady, not a play toy. There must also be "chemistry". Nothing worse than trying to make something work and it just doesn't "click". My heart starts bleeding after seaching for so long for true love that have eluded me without ever giving me a chance, i have fallen in and out of love not by choice but by force after being inflicted and infected by love that yields no result. I've heard of Romeo and Juliet, how their love survived the test of time, i've seen Shakespear in love, how true love was demystified.The most important thing in me it that I love all friends and always trust them. I always achieve the purpose as though it was not difficult. I like when to me make compliments. All my friends speak, that I kind, fair, sympathetic. A beautiful inside and with intelligent, personality; A romantic, loving, caring, kind and faithful, honest, responsible, traditional eastern woman with well-educated and high quality, Potential life partner, soul mate and home doctor, willsupport your career and take part in your enjoying, share in human wisdom and life happiness with you together, be capable to build wonderful home, nice family, good life and anticipate better future.I like to enjoy life by those little trifles. I prefer drinking a cup of coffee in the leisure shiny afternoon; I feel like cooking some delicious food for my family; I love fine food pretty much.. Can you read me? I am a beautiful drawing, would you appreciate? Well, you might wonderwhat kind of hobbies I prefer, enn, let me see, I like surfing online, listening to music, chatting, reading, seeing movies, I am interested in western history and culture and their life style.drawing.if like me ,Now I'm serious seeking a lifelong partner or Mr. Right who can share the happy life with me.love and we'll grow old hand in hand till the end of our lives

Please post any updates on this Nigerian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/personals-1123089736-687038