Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, February 26, 2006

iriskasweety confirmed as Russian scammer



iriskasweety confirmed as Russian scammer.

E-mail address used: iriskasweety@yahoo.com

From her profile:
I would like to meet someone who can be honest,
who knows how to take care of a woman, love her,
treat her, who wants to have a strong marriage and
a baby. I prefer strong men, who know what they
want from life, who wants to stay with one woman
and be honest with her. I would like to have an
open relationship and if we do not like something
in each other to speak about it, it's nice to be
lovers but also good friends and to trust each
other, if you do something wrong, it's better to
say so openly. Well, if you are like my profile
and feel that it is you, then I am waiting for
your letter. I would like to find a young man, who should be
romantic and loving person, not jealous, kind and
attentive family man, financialy independent,
optimistic.
I search serious relationships.. I'd like to find
equality and safe partner in my life. I'd like to
find not just a husband, but the best friend in
one person.
Help me to spend my warmth, tenderness and caress
of my soul. Let us make a path of light that will
bring a new meaning to your life and mine. It will
fill our lives of radiance of warmth, love, calm
and good. Only the mature woman can so love, as
last time. I want to begin a new page of my life.
I know price of love and real feelings and
relations between people. I have a lot of
tenderness and love in my heart and I'm ready to
give it to my lovely man. I neither look nor feel
my age. I’m in a nice physical state. I like
animals. Like traveling. I have a favorite dog and
cats at my home. I like flowers very much. I have
so many flowers at my home.

Sample e-mail:

hello

I the cheerful and attractive girl who dreams to get acquainted with the clever, decent guy.
I for the first time get acquainted thus, through the Internet,
When you do not see the person and you do not know who there sits and writes to you the message, you see only its photo..
It something new to me, seems to me unusual and during too time surprisingly interesting.
I shall a little tell about myself, the free time I like to spend cheerfully and with advantage..,
Though I like to spend free time from work in cafe with friends behind a good cup of coffee and
Sincere pleasant conversations. As I like to go to cinema. I love romantic films with the good termination.
Also to me to like to spend the free time with the girlfriend.
I consider that while we are young we can to enjoy life to the full... Do not waste time gift! Write to me on mine email iriskasweety@yahoo.com
I look forward to your letter.
Iraida.

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: