Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, February 06, 2006

seeker013 removed as West African scammer

seeker013 removed as West African scammer (no photo)

Uses e-mail addresses: musrahim01@yahoo.it and fmat_01@yahoo.fr

From her profile:
Am looking for a cool headed,lovely and respectable person that will treat me like how a lady should be treated and he should also love me for with all his heart.An independent person and more over he should be a well to do person. Am a nice,cool and caring person to be with and am an outgoing person too that respects and myself and other people.I like being taking care of by my partner and also am an emotional person.I like travelling out and meeting/making friends,and more also going out on dates,especially on adventural ones.

Sample e-mail sent from her:
Hello,
I read your profile in this site and i found interesting,could you please contact me via my private email at fmat_01@yahoo.fr,so that we could relate there privately and for me to get to know you better.I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Sincerely,
Favour.


Please post any updates on this West African scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: