Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, February 26, 2006

svetlanagreymouse@yahoo.com confirmed as Russian scammer



svetlanagreymouse@yahoo.com confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: svetlanagreymouse@yahoo.com and greymouse77@inbox.ru

From her profile:
I would be glade to correspondence with serious
man who are caring and family-oriented. I search
for intellectual, very smart, unbiassed person
who has kind heart, Love both romantic soul, and
common sense of humour who is capable to protect
and support his
Hello, thanks that you take interest for my
profile. I'm looking for my second half for
creating family. I have to say, that I'm lonley
for a long time and tired from this. I hate lie
and treachery. I want to build strong, steady and
full of love family! If you are looking for
same, please, let me know how I can write you a
letter, and I would tell you more about myself
and send some photos.

Sample e-mail:
I'm lonely girl. I like your profile very much. I would be very glad if you have written to me on greymouse77@inbox.ru I'm dreaming of family and strong relations created with such man as you. If you will write to me I would send you some photos and tell you more about myself. I'll wait your letter with impatience.Svetlana.

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: