Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

marmiladka removed as Russian scammer

marmiladka removed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail addresses: olgaunique@yandex.ru and slikkaanj@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:
Hello!!!
I would like to find out you better.
We are not familiar with you!
I hope to have acquaintance with you.
I think that you are interesting men!!!
I want to correspond with you and to find out about you more!
If our aspirations to find other half for relations,
Write to me please on my a email! I shall send you my photo!!!
Also I shall be happy if I shall be interesting to you!
It is my email: olgaunique@yandex.ru
With impatience I shall wait for your letter...
Olga.

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: