Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, February 05, 2006

jenny01 removed as West African scammer

jenny01 removed as West African scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail address: jennetcb@yahoo.com

From her profile:
Hi, good day to u, how are u and every body? Hope u are all cool? I am Jennet Cole Benson, i am 20 years old, living in Park Vile in Mary Land State of America, i live in my own apartment, giving to me by my parent, i am from family of 3, i am the middle, i have one elder brother, Frank by name, i also have one young brother, John, i am the only girl, i am in university of Mary Land, I am 200 level, Am studies Business administration and computer Annalist, as for my hobby, i love music, dancing, anging out with friends, Going to beach, watch Film, playing foot ball, i love swimming, long tennis, basket ball, and so on, i proud to be A good christen, because saving God is my Great purity. So how far did they reply your Email you sent to the Organization? I will like you to be feeding me as you are progress, I will stop here till i hear from you, have nice time, Good-bye and God Bless.

Please post any updates on this West African scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: