Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

evgesha29 confirmed as Russian scammer



evgesha29 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: evgeniyamor06@mail.ru

Sample e-mail:

Hello! My name is Evgeniya. I live in Russia. I think
that I want to know you better. I write you for
serious intentions. I search for person with whom can
create strong and amicable family. If you want to
correspond with me too, my e-mail:

evgeniyamor06@mail.ru

If you send me an e-mail then I
will send you my photos and more about me. I very much
would want to correspond with you. I with impatience
shall look forward to hearing from you!!! Please write
me on my email. Sincerely yours Evgeniya.



Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two letters to me so far and two photos. I figured it was a hoax.