Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, May 21, 2006

natali.cool confirmed as scammer



natali.cool confirmed as scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: natasha.cooll@yahoo.com and
dremofloves@mail.ru

Sample e-mail:

hi!!! I loved your structure. I think that you the good person. But
what to study you time better probably it is required. I am ready to
study you. I hope, that you would like to do the same about me. During
the beginning I shall inform you about me directly, and I shall send
you photo. For the beginning I would like to inform not much about me:
I refer to as , me with 28 years. I one. I would like to find
the good person, it is possible him appear you. I would be very
pleased, if you have appeared the person. If you would like to study
more about me, I ask to write to you on my E-Mail:

dremofloves@mail.ru

I hope to receive the letter from you, and I wait with impatience. I
hope, that you occur my friend, and may and !!! Very
much I wait for your letter, write even a line!!!

Hi my new friend!!



Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: