Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, May 12, 2006

lovelife222 confirmed as West African scammer

lovelife222 confirmed as West African scammer (no photo).

Uses -mail address lilian_robinson@yahoo.ca


Sample e-mail:

Hello! Friend,
Hoping you are fine and living good. I like meeting new friends, for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart. Meeting new friends is the most fun thing to do in life. Hoping you feel just the way I do. Friends are like clothes, without them you feel naked!I guess am right. Like to meet you as my new friend. I'm Lilian Robinson, from Canada. I will tell you more about myself when I read from you. You can reply via my mail box at : lilian_robinson@yahoo.ca, Take care and hope to read from you soon.

Yours ever,
Lilian.

Please post any updates on this West African scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: