Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, May 14, 2006

svetnice002 confirmed as Russian scammer

svetnice002 confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo)

Uses email addresses: mank@ukrtop.com and
karlitoslove@mail.ru

Sample email:
Hi!
I do like your profile and will be very glad to communicate with you!
My name is Sveta. I'm good-looking easy-going person looking for interesting people and maybe true love.
For mor details and photos please contact me: karlitoslove@mail.ru
Lookong forward for your reply.


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She goes by this profile....

I'm an attractive lady who want's to find a very good-looking man without bad habits with a good sense of humour to have a long-term relationship with him!!!!!!!!!!
My Family
I hsve food family. I don't have any wrongfull acts and I have a good education!!!!!!!!! I don't have any abusements!!!!1
*****************
Message sent

My name is Sveta. I'm good-looking easy-going person looking for interesting people and maybe true love. For mor details and photos please contact me: karlitoslove@mail.ru Lookong forward for your reply.

*****************