Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Aleksandra_beautiful confirmed as Russian scammer

Aleksandra_beautiful confirmed as Russian scammer. (no photo)

Uses e-mail address: Aleksandra_beautiful@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Usually I the first do not write. But you to me are very nice. We could communicate to you?Or to get acquainted? If you not against with me to communicate. Please write to me on my electronic box Aleksandra_beautiful@yahoo.com from the electronic box. So it would be much more convenient to support to us conversation.If certainly you not against.

With hope Aleksandra



Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess nobody bothered to alert yahoo abuse to have her account removed, as she's continuing to send from the said yahoo account.