Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, April 20, 2006

ostrova confirmed as Russian scammer

ostrova confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail addresses: Kevin_gang_44@hotmail.com and elena-ostrova@rambler.ru.

Sample e-mail:
Where are you my love? I am looking for you for such
a long period. I want to find you, to meet you, to be
with you and not to let you go anywhere. Frankly speaking
I am young woman that want to find the second part of her
heart in this big world that is full of different good
and bad things. I hope that you are interested in me.
So you can write on my e-mail address. And we can start
our conversation, our big trip, journey of love, that
will be full of surprises and romance. Who knows, maybe
we were born for each other? What do you think? I will
be waiting for you message. My email box is: elena-ostrova@rambler.ru
Waiting with impatience.


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is working on me right now. I have photos. I even called her a scammer after 2 letters and she denies it (of course)