Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

yanka123 confirmed as Russian scammer



yanka123 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: sazonovayana@yahoo.com and sazonova78@bk.ru

Sample e-mail:
Hi.
I don't know - that it is necessary to write to the person in first letter, but I shall try :)
My name is Yana.
I was born and I live in Russia, city Voljsk.
I have higher education and a degree in the mathematician.
To me 28 years old. On May, 25th to me there will be 29 years.
I work the manager in cafe in my city.
I think, that in mine old already it is necessary to reflect on family.
I am the beautiful and clever girl, but cannot find the good future husband in my city.
My city - very small also has very small population.
The university in which I studied is in Kazan, it near to my city.
Kazan - the big city, but I have dream - to leave from Russia and to create family.
With this purpose I have asked friends to place profile for me on this site.
If I have seemed interesting to you and to you have liked washing a photo - that I look forward to hearing.
I have no computer of the house. I write to you from the Internet-cafe.
For me it is very convenient to use e-mail.
I ask to write to me on my box sazonova78@bk.ru
I shall wait from you the letter on mine e-mail.
Yana.



Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: