Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, April 22, 2006

parfen333@rambler.ru confirmed as Russian scammer

parfen333@rambler.ru confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail addresses: parfen333@rambler.ru and apusik3@rambler.ru

Sample e-mail:
Hello my friend. I am glad that I have found you. I would like to have
with you acquaintance. You have very much interested me and I would
like to learn you better. I hope that you will answer me with
reciprocity and will answer my letter. I the Russian girl.
My name Elena to me of 25
years. I shall send you the pictures. I also would want to receive
your pictures. I shall be always glad to observe you. Write to me on
my address of mail apusik3@rambler.ru I shall wait your letter to me
with impatience. Your new friend Elena.


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: