Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, April 10, 2006

Tanyasun777 confirmed as Russian scammer



Tanyasun777 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: aleksandraloveme1980@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:
hi. How are you doing? I very much would like to get acquainted with
you. You seem to me that very interesting person. And just as I wish
to find the person close to. I very much would like to communicate to
you. You very beautiful the man. I now write to you from the Internet
of cafe. Here I happen seldom. But I very much would like to continue
with you the correspondence. If you will want to answer my letter. If
to you not difficultly that write to me please yours e-mail and I
again shall answer you. Yours faithfully Tanya.
e-mail me aleksandraloveme1980@yahoo.com

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: