Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

krasa80 confirmed as Russian scammer



krasa80 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: dog_sharik@yahoo.com and
vorobushka@bk.ru

Sample e-mail:
Hi from Russia!
I to have a problem on a profile, there to be specified that I from the USA, but I from Russia!!!!! It is a mistake of the manager, which to register me here!
I have very much become interested in you... I want to get acquainted with you.
If you want to get acquainted with the simple Russian woman that I shall be glad to answer your letter and to send the
photo...
You can write to me on my structure on a site,
I shall answer you at once.
Or me e-mail: vorobushka@bk.ru
Also you to me write yours e-mail address that
I could write at once to you much about myself,
and send you a photo
With impatience I shall wait for a fast news from you...
Tamara




Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: