Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, April 20, 2006

solnishko confirmed as Russian scammer

solnishko confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

Uses e-mail addresses: ewkjf36egfjb@yahoo.com and
vmailnewmn@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:
Hello stranger.
It is very pleasant for me to write to you.
I the interesting woman.
I want to get acquainted with the same interesting person,
To which can trust and tell all secrets.
I have big desire to find the good friend.
If you are interesting also the fair person I would like to get acquainted with you.
My email is svmailnewmn@yahoo.com
I with impatience shall wait for your letter.
I wait for your letter the stranger.
Write to me on my email svmailnewmn@yahoo.com
Sveta.


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: