Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

svetka2006 confirmed as Russian scammer




svetka2006 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: svetik_2006_00@yahoo.com and svetik_2006_06@bk.ru

Sample e-mail:
Hello!
My name Svetlana or simply Sveta!
When I have seen your questionnaire in agency at once has decided to write to you.
You have very much interested me, and I believe that I too shall be interesting to you.
On my prifile you will see, that I live in USA, but actually I live in Russia. city in which I live refer to as Kanash, this city is in republic Chuvashia.
The matter is that I had problems at registration this site and I had to write, that I live in USA then my registration passed successfully. I hope, that it will not frighten you.
I long enough am in loneliness, and who will be desirable to find that kind of the person is close on spirit, interests and mood.
I think that you that person of whom I so long searched.
I very much would like that in this life that person who waits for me was, thinks of me and to care at last.
My age of 27 years. I when was not married, and accordingly I do not have children.
At me black hair and brown eyes.
I think that I shall interest you as you have very much interested me.
Write to me on my electronic box as it will be much more convenient to me to correspond with you on email.
And you learn about me much more and more in detail.
My electronic address: svetik_2006_06@bk.ru
Write to me and send the photo I to you too I shall send the photos.
I think that you show the interest to me and will answer I shall wait!
bye bye!
kisses!
Sveta.


Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: