Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, April 14, 2006

katyashem confirmed as Russian scammer



katyashem confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: katyakiss@gmail.com and katyashem@bk.ru

Sample e-mail:
Hello!! My name is Katya.
I was interested with your structure, and I think, it will be pleasant to get acquainted with you.
If you are interested with serious attitudes, write to me, and I shall inform you about me more,
And of course if you have a great wish i can send you my photo.
I should say, that I seldom come on the structure, and it will be easier and more comfortable for me,
if you write to me on my e-mail: katyashem@bk.ru
Or inform me yours e-mail. I am sure that it will be pleasant to communicate.
If you want to meet the unique girl for serious attitudes ,
answer my message and i can say you will not regret about it. I shall wait very much.
Answer and do not break the heart of the vulnerable girl.
I hope for your letter as soon as possible. Good-bye...

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: