Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, April 23, 2007

babykiss removed, Russian spammer

Uses e-mail address leno04ka@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello. My name Is Vika. I live in Russia,in Moscow. I am registred from state because then I put that I am from Russia in previous time my profile was closed. I hope now you understand why I do so. I am very interesting in you. Your are very handsome. I will be happy if you answer. My photo is aprooving. But I can't wait I want to contact you. Give me your e-mail adress or write for my mail vikakiss@gmail.com because I have remainder on my mail and then I got letter from you I am as soon as it possible will write you more about my self and ofcause will send photo for you. I hope you will interesting in me to. Make me happy write me. I will wait........


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: