Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

lkisulka removed, Russian scammer

Uses e-mail address myflowersforyouonly@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Thanks for interest to my structure, I also looked yours and it seems to me interesting. I would like to learn you better and gets acquainted with you more close. We can make it through e-mail as on a site it is a little not convenient. You and I can send each other a photo and learn about the friend the friend more. I want that you knew that I the girl which we do not search for the man for game and flirtation, only for serious attitudes. If you agree to write, you can write on mine e-mail: lenakisulka@yahoo.com. In any case I shall wait for your letter. With serious attitudes, Elena


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: