Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

caro4cool747 removed, spammer

Uses email address caro4cool747@yahoo.com

Sample email:

I am looking for my soul mate, someone who is kind, honest, loyal, loving, caring, educated with a good sense of humour I am searching for my life long companion. I believe that we should seek our happiness, even if we have to search distant shores. I believe that in a relationship must be based on trust, respect, honesty and love plus other things such as open communication, be firm with each other and both partner working together to build a harmonious and happy family. Family is very important to me. I would like to share my life with a man, who loves me for who I am and whom I will love equally, someone who understands me, and who will be reliable partner, to share our dreams, ideas, wishes, hopes.That we can talk to each other. attraction is one thing, but being able to talk is the best thing.Add me to your messenger list and see we can reach.caro4cool@yahoo.com


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: