Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

zharptizha removed, Russian scammer

Uses e-mail address zhar_ptizha@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello!!! I am sure that my letter not the first letter which you receive from the girl, but I hope that exactly I can interest you. My name is Maria Korostaleva. I live in Russian city - Rostov. But I do not think that the main thing for you where I live. I at all do not know how explain you why I have chosen you. Fairly to tell you I am even not sure what wait from relations under the Internet, you see it for me absolutely new employment. To write the letter to the man from other country, it was an idea of my sister. Now she has already found the love in USA and has left Russia for the first time to meet with her beloved. I helped them to communicate, because my sister very badly knew English and I has understood that men from other country appreciate female love more. Now I myself want to try find happiness and on you I have stopped my choice. If I even have slightly interested your answer you write to me and tell to me slightly about your destiny. I shall be glad to answer you and shall try to send a pair of a photo. My email: zhar_ptizha@yahoo.com


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. How do you know for fact that this girl is indeed a scammer? Please provide some detail. Thanks.

Eric

Anonymous said...

I myself would like to know how you think this girl Maria Korostaleva is a russian scammer.
My e-mail address is edsim0791@hotmail.com

Ed

Anonymous said...

I have also the same question, how can you prove that this woman is a scammer? Please answer and provide proof.

Christer

Anonymous said...

can you send some info on this! I would like to know more..e-mail is vegdwk@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

well, to all anonymus and Eric, I have been exchanging correspondance with this lady and she was telling me that she only corresponded with me. Is that right? She also have numerous photographies, many of them that are model quality. I did not come to the point that she wanted to visit me. Did she ask you some money for her trip to meet you at your place?

Anonymous said...

OK guys. If all of you are getting emails from this lady which claims she found the one she was looking for and does not write to any other men then she is not honest. It does not matter if she is a scammer or not. I wouldn't mind if she was writing to just one more guy. If she is serious then she wants to have more than one candidate but so far 5 guys! She seems very genuine and real, I know. Too bad she is a liar. I know that she has quite a few profiles on different websites but I never thought it matters (just google zharptizha and you will find them). She has not asked me for any money but who knows maybe she is smart and waits a bit longer than the others.

Eric

Anonymous said...

She has another profile here on othersingles.com: http://www.othersingles.com/singles258239.cfm

LucG said...

Hi guys,
Nice to know that i am not the only one .
She is continuing doing the good work.

Regards and thanks for the (re)actions, Lucg