Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Getting bored with Google AdSense

Google Adsense is the program that brings you all the advertisements that show on OtherSingles and support free dating. But...... I am sick of seeing the same ads to the same dating sites day in and day out, and I know from your email you feel the same. I'd like to show other ads that have some relevance to my site visitors. For example, if you are a member, and you indicate that you enjoy hiking and running, why can't some ads display that reflect your interest in hiking and running? I'm happy to do anything on my end that would help show more interesting and relevant ads. Instead we seem the same crap to competing sites day and day out. My emails to the AdSense team have gone unanswered. I cannot be the only site that is frustrated with this.

0 comments: