Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

myroselyn4me1 removed, spammer

Uses email address myroselyn4me1@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Goodday, My name is Roselyn and I would like to get to know you. After reading your profile I feel that we would get along well and thought I would send you this E-mail to see if you feel the same. Although I am ready for a serious relationship,am single. I am very open to just meeting a nice man to be friends and then who knows where it can go from there. I am a very fun and outgoing person that is hardworking, romantic, spontaneous, sincere, honest, loyal, clean and very passionate. I do not have much picture on my profile. It is just that I prefer to not have my picture shown here,. It is not that I am hiding from anyone but to be perfectly honest I feel a bit strange about even having set up a profile on an online dating website.am new to this Dating Site.. I am sure you can understand that but I will show you more picture of me, also i want you to know that long distant relationship isn't a problem we can travel down to meet each other if we have a good feeling for each other and love caring.. all we need is true love honest, and lovecaring..well. let's Chat on Yahoo Chatting my Screen name is myroselyn4me1 If you would like to get to know me better, You can respond to my Yahoo Email myroselyn4me1 also my msn is myroselyn4me1@hotmail.com hope to hear back from you now Sincerely, Roselyn Williams.

Rose


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: