Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, April 02, 2007

Olgalove1 removed, Russian scammer

Uses e-mail address redwictoria@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello, hello, hello, my dear friend! My name is Olga/ I have looked through your profile and I got interested in you, really!!! I must confess that, really I had a great desire to know you better. I think it would be really nice to begin our correspondence. I don't know why but I feel that we can tell a lot of things to each other and also we can change our opinions on different topics. I think that my little message will bring smile on your face. If you are interested in beginning of our acquaintance, please write me on my address: snowqueenolga@mail.ru I will be very glad if you send me a great number of your pictures. Also it would be a pleasure for me to send me mine photos. I hope you'll like them. OK, I hope that soon I will be able to get your message. I will check up my E-mail and I will wait for your message with impatience.



Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: