Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, April 02, 2007

sindarela removed, Nigerian scammer

Uses e-mail address favian_keemgard@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello handsome man, how are you doing today, my name is favian ,I am new on internet ,am single and just seprated with my ex boyfriend and looking toword to find another man to start a new life with and am ready to relocate if i find a true love i mean a man of my choice, when i go through your profile today it was full of passion becouse you sound good to me for to my intrest and i will like to know you very well and i will like to invite you to join me on my messenger favian_keemgard@yahoo.com you can also add me on my msn messenger favian_keemgard@hotmail.com hope to see you soon. wish you a happy wonderful day. new friend,favian


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: