Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, April 23, 2007

qwerty_77_77 removed, Russiam spammer

Uses email address laisla111_555@yahoo.com

Sample email:

Hello!!!! I was interested with your structure!!! You very good person!!! And at us the same plans!! You wish to create family?? If yes, probably we would send the friend for the friend!!! I too wish to create family!!! I very much love children!!! That I still can tell to you I do not know, but one I can tell precisely, that probably our ideas are identical!!! Also I do not know, that about myself to tell now! I can to you is not interesting, but if you have become interested in me can write to me on e-mail: kotenok-krasivaya@rambler.ru ! I shall wait from you the letter........

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: