Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ambitious32 removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address ambitious82@gmail.com

Sample e-mail:

Hi! How r u? I hope u r well and happy. I’m Husayn from Turkey. I’m a lecturer at the university. I like having friends from all over the world. So I want to know u beter ýf u let me. I’m sincere, serious, sensitive, attractive, romantic, sexy, humble, easygoing, generous, strong minded, sporty, gentle, passionate, emotional, caring, kind, patient, loving, handy, etc. I like walking, doing so many sports(playing tennis, football, volleyball, badmington, bowling,etc), swimming, tracking, gardening, farming, hunting, fishing, chatting, being with friend(gf), making love, reading, watching films and documentary, tidying, cooking, washing, etc. ambitious82@gmail.com Whenever u want u can email me. I’m looking forward to hearing from u soon. With my best wishes and regards!! Husayn


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: