Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

cherris removed, spammer

Uses e-mail caro4real2@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello NICE TO MEET YOU ai am caro by name i came accross your profile which real spoke fine of you so i decided to drop a note to let you know that i am intrested in you for friendship. and i will like to know you more so that i will tell you whom am and remember that colour or distance does not matter but love matters most in life, Please i will like you to email me back in my email address so that i can send you my photos.(caro4real2@yahoo.com) This is my email i am waiting to get a reply from you. THANKS. I LOVE YOU


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: