Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, July 21, 2007

peacelove removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address peace_44love@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

peace_44love@yahoo.com HELLO My dear please I'm browsing today and i passed through Ur profile,i like everything about you over there,im miss peace by name,we can know each other more better than this,please love is a continues something and we don't have to denied our feelings,i think I'm in love with you,distance and colors will never stop a genuine love,here is my mail contact(peace_44love@yahoo.com) please i will be more than happy to read from your mail,so i can send my pictures for you to know me more,please lets give love a chance to take it's position in our life,take care I'm waiting to read from your mail soonest, miss peace,


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: