Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, July 21, 2007

susjerry4luv@yahoo.com removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address susjerry4luv@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello, I like your profile and everything you said on your profile is interesting, anyway My Name is Susan Jerry, I'm 24year old lady, single. I am originally from Florida in United State of America but presently am in West Africa right now in a Hotel where l got stucked.... well it's quite difficult to write about oneself when u know that others will be judging u on what u write, i'm just going to be simple and fly straight. I've been told that i'm a classylady with a great dress sense,i'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests open minded, creative, adventurous and spontaneous. Someone who is gentle yet aggressive, sexy and ravenous yet romantic, playful and confident, I love to be pleased. I am hungry, come feed me if you can. I am a very open minded person and very accepting. When it comes to a man that I care about I am affectionate and passionate. I love to kiss . do mail back ok , i await your message at susjerry4luv@yahoo.com Hugs and Kisses, Susan P.S l dont know how to upload a photo on this dating site as i am new to this online dating so pls hit me on my yahoo email and i will reply to u with my pics there ok?


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: