Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, July 09, 2007

Annie_love_u removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address: annie_william_prettylady@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello . how are u ?Hope all is well with you there?If so Glory be to God allmigthy ..About me i am Annie William by name and i am 29 years old of age i am new on internet dating site .I am looking to share my enthusiam for life, meet people,and make some friends,possibly more. I live by my self with my dog sky who also loves to go on adventures. I enjoy kayaking, camping and fly fishing and will often combine these activities during the good weather months. During the winter months I enjoy cross country skiing and jamming with friends around a camp fire. Giving this on-line thing a go to see if it increases my range of possibilities to better my chances of meeting that special someone who also enjoys being active and will inspire me to do more of the things I love, hopefully I can offer the same. I believe a relationship should be based in mutual respect and striving to bring out the best in each other while avoiding control issues; How else can one grow?!!So tell me if u like my profile u can meila my profile u can email me back to my email address which is annie_william_prettylady@yahoo.com so i think i will be looking forward to hear from u soon..bye for now.. Annie

Annie William



Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: