Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, July 15, 2007

susan102 removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address susanjones_05@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

hello i was just looking around i got to see ur profile u looking so cutwould be my pleasure if u reply me back and would even be on top of d world if i should get ur mail back so soon,, so pls i will be waiting and willing to get a reply from u so soon u can mail me back on dis id susanjones_05@yahoo.com so wen u mailing me back pls remember to put in ur mail also so we discuss mucn more better so would be xcepting ur mail so soon alright take care of urself and guess i will hear from u soon bye luv u...........................

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: