Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, July 02, 2007

susany removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address susangreen_03@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:
Am single my name is Susan Green I am 5'7'', brown eyes, blonde hair. I am single. I enjoy music, movies, cooking, learning new things. I've graduated from a college and i work as a midwife nurse for a local hospital. Speaking of my nature, I can say I am calm and quiet, affectionate, caring. What I hate is cruelty. I am hoping so much not just to find somebody to have fun with, but to share with that man my life being always in love and devoted to each other. Going through all ups and downs together, supporting and encouraging each other, sharing tender touches and uttermost moments of happiness. I think I will bring this letter to the end for now, I will be happy to tell you more about myself, my likes and passions, if you are interested, and please tell me more about yourself, your family, likes and dislikes, about anything you would like to share with me. And please feel free to ask questions, I promise to answer them being totally honest, and I hope for the same in return . Am very new to this system of dating,,as i will like you to reply me into my mail box susangreen_03@yahoo.com and i will reply faithfully with my pics. Thanks Susan.

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

1 comments:

CNNMUSTDIE said...

She has now joined myspace giving out the same email address....I did a google search on her and sent her the text of her being removed as a scammer on three other sites in the last some months...this is probably a identity theft thing going on here...I feel real sorry for the lonely sucker guys who fall for this...even in one in a thousand fall for this sort of thing and people like this sends hundreds of thousands of emails to guys/girls etc then the return is good for them. Too bad