Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, July 21, 2007

yarus101 removed, spammer

Uses e-mail adress irkabazz@gmail.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello my distant friend. My name is Yulianna. To me 27 years old. I want to get acquainted with cheerful, gentle and tender man. This man should be for me the best friend, attentive person, gentle and tender husband. Not desponded companion who is ready to help morally during any difficult moment of a life. Who is ready to be with me all free time. I am the enterprising, vigorous and sociable girl, with good sense of humour and with balanced character. I like men cheerful and with self-respect and capable love the woman by all heart and soul! I do not smoke and I do not use alcoholic drinks. I have no children, and I was never married. I want to find serious and good man and to create with him strong family. I want to get acquainted not for a deceit of people. I want to get acquainted for true relations. I do not play in games with feelings and words of other people. And I want, in order the relation to me was same. You should know, that I live in Russia. On this at you can be doubts about my sincerity and truthfulness, or not trust to me can appear. On all Russia go many hearings that at us in the country of girls get acquainted on the Internet for take of money. I understood that if I have no money then for me it will be useless gets acquainted with the person from other country. Therefore I did not get acquainted on the Internet earlier. In order you did not think badly or did not think that I get acquainted only for the sake of money, I want to tell to you one thing. If our dialogue will go normally, and we will want to learn each other more in alive then I will not ask money from you. Yes, now I have no money in order to arrive to you, but to me can help the friends with my trip if I will find the correct person for my life. I hope that you understand after these words that I am real, and I want really only the correct person for my life. I hope that you understand that I search not money, I am in search true love. I do not play with feelings and I do not want in order with me played same. I have decided to find the favourite person and I do not want anyone false and empty words. The profile can tell about the person very little. Therefore I did not choose the person from the best profile. I think, that personals contact can give more knowledge about the person. I hope, that you can seriously perceive my letter. If you want to correspond with me, you can send to me your letters only at my malibox: yuliannaru@gmail.com. Your new friend, Yulianna.


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: