Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, July 15, 2007

stephaniealone removed, scammer

Uses e-mail address kingsimeon_lovingu@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money,My heart is sad .It was so nice of you to respond back to my flirt..it is really amazing,knowing a wonderfull person like you,through this medium,aftergoing through your profile I find your profile interesting so I thought I would email to say Hi and to also let you know that I would be interesting in knowing more about you...Your choices determine ur life.This is a fact .You make ur choice ,and then your choices make you.If you dont mind,pls check out my profile and let me know if your ok with it.. Am Stephanie 35 yrs old single with no kids.Pls find it in your heart to get me outta of this mess am into ,Am in a tight corner very far away from home.What a circumstances I put myself.And the most painful part of it is that the Hotel confiscated my travel documents, kindly hit me back via my personal mail( easystephanie35@yahoo.com) Distance doesnt really mean it to me but true love is what I'm looking for cos what's meant to be will always find a way. Hope to hear back from you soonest. I COME BEFORE YOU WITH ALL HUMILITY PLS HELP ME OUTTA HERE . Thanks........Confussed Stephanie.


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is now scamming on singlesnet.com as jerseybaby35, and still using the easystephanie35@yahoo.com email address.