Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, July 09, 2007

tocare removed, spammer/scammer

Used e-mail address susan225family2@yahoo.fr

Sample e-mail:

GOOD DAY, Compliment of the day,by introducing my humble self to you i am Mrs. Susana NuhanVaye from Liberia, a Country in West Africa. I picked interest on you after glancing through your short profile, I deemed it necessary to disclose this important issue to you. My Late Husband is Isaac Nuhan Vaye, Deputy Minister of Public Works in Liberia. My Husband was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him. I don't know what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins. You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted in the web sites below: http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm Since the death of my late husband, the Government has frozen all his access and accused him of the roll he played under the regime of Charles Taylor that he looted from the Government Treasury and I have been confined only to our country home and all my movements are been monitored. Base on this punishment inflected on my fatherless son and me, we have no other hope of surviving this unwanted situation hence I decided to contact you for assistance. I am therefore contacting you to assist me in channeling $7.2 million dollars belonging to my late husband into a productive investment venture and I look to make this investment discreetly under discretionary assetmanagement arrangement. Please, I will appreciate your response to enable me furnish you with more details of this fund, once I hear from you I'll send you my pictures. awaiting your response at Email susana_family2007@yahoo.fr) Best Regards. Mrs. Susana Nuhan (Widow)


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: