Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Adeola0001 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: doforlov3000@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello, I hope i can meet my destiny here man hear who is honesty and passionate with a good caring and open minded and believe in God as much with an open minded and looking for true love, a kind hearted, healthy, caring man who will love me and cherish me forever,I am 29 Yrs Old. I am seeking a nice man for life partner who is looking for a good,loving,hardworking partner in his life,I am looking for some one who is also hard working,honest,loving,family man who wants to be happy in his life with his wife.only looking for life partner and who is serious to settle down with a loving lady like me, i was born United state i hope i can be an Computer Engineear or Expatriate and you can also chat with me on yahoo messenger, here is my id: doforlov3000@yahoo.com or doforlov3000@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you as soon as possible,we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart and also love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, f sealed forever as one.I am breath and born in NEw York,but for now i am not in Nigeria and just for 2 or one reason and you can send me mail all about your self and then i will send you all about my self too and make sure you send me your pix and i will send you mine as well too hopefuly to here back from you in my emails,I can let you to know that i love kids as much but i have not have my personal own in my life and i hope one day i can have one with the man that i will have true love with and Always with affection, kelly

0 comments: