Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, September 16, 2007

lovej22 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: julliet4kiss@yahoo.com


e-mail message:

julliet4kiss@yahoo.com Hello my dear, How are you my dear,how is every thing around you there?hope all is going very ok with you,am newly to this dating site,as am searching for memmber i came accross your profile and i became interested to know you,so please i would like to you be ur loved one if only you will like to know me and for me to tell you more about me,so therefor my dearest,simply contact me through my e-mail address:() so that i will send you my picture for you to know me in person and the nature i am.My dear contact me with full love and i will reach you with all my heart,i promise to be the one you are looking for simply let's talk on mail ok so that we can understand our selves more better fast thanks. hoping to hear from you soon. julliet.

0 comments: