Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, September 08, 2007

karryjeo removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: easy2karri@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Dear, I am Karri Joe 25 years old lady.Full with lot of ambition. I grew up without knowing my parents I'm looking to meet a very loving and caring man someone who would make me happy and make me a very spacial and someone who as better dreams to Life i work at a charity home which i have love for kids and wish you have mine someday.I'm honest loving and faithfully make someone who is not into games i want to have a very happy life in making kids and making a good Home for myself and my family Someone who is honest, loyal and trust worthy. One who wants a one on one relationship I have read your profile and you seem like a really quirky person. Not that it is a bad thing it just makes your personality a little bit more interesting.True love is when you realize that nothing is trivial No matter how many miles separate us, love has no distance in our hearts. Maybe we share similar wants out of life I see that we share a similar likes in movies, books and sports Hopefully, you will take the chance to find out who I am and I can do the same of you and if it works out well we can meet for a cup of coffee.Would be nice writing you to your private e-mail as mine: easy2karri@yahoo.com Regards Karri Joe

0 comments: