Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, September 08, 2007

thomasbehler removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: thomas_j_behler@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Cutie.. How are you doing this lovely day? Hope all is moving on fine with you..? am doing ok if you're curious to know and I just wanna share a lil info about me if you don't mind... My name is Thomas. I am a 55 year old single man who has never been married.. I am from Germany but I currently reside in Riverside, CA but i have not been here for long..I am self employed and trade crude oil for a living. My hobbies are to travel & meet exciting new people..I must warn u in advance that i speak with an accent, which i've learned turns a lot of women off but i hope u can handle it, I am a good listener and i feel that communication is important.? am 5.9feet tall .. i love listening to cool Music (R&b).. I love to Dance and have fun.. By nature, i am a honest, caring, loyal, affectionate, God fearing gentleman.. But enough about me, tell me about you & what you are looking for in a man. I would love to have a friendship w/u and see where this new found friendship could take us, here is my mail address on yahoo thomas_j_behler@yahoo.com or you can chat with me online if you don't mind. Sincerely, Thomas

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was taken by Thomas_j_behler.Same letter as he gave to someone else. I did tell him that I googled him and found the dirt on him.Watch out for this one. He said everything I wanted to hear. He has already changed the way he signs in. PLEASE BE CAREFUL, LADIES!