Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, September 14, 2007

lily288 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: lizatisler@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello. it is surprising but I the first time enter into contact with male. you to me seem very interesting male And I would be certainly glad to get acquainted with you. My name is. elizaveta, but you can name me Easier LIZA. as you probably have already guessed I from Russia. I live in the city of Cheboksary. If you You did not hear anything about my city that can always find the information in the Internet. To me of 28 years and I all Still the free woman. Yes yes I still free. So sometimes it would be desirable to have relations. I was registered On this site for search serious relations but I as welcome simply friendship and dialogue. So That I think to you it will be interesting to communicate with me. If I though a little you have interested that You can write to me the letter on my address happy.starr@yahoo.com. I shall is simply glad to receive from you news. I shall look forward to hearing. Bye.

0 comments: