Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, September 16, 2007

janesexy removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: jane_sexy2014@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

What's going on out there? My name is Susan, a young good looking girl with a noble potentials and with a very good sence of humor.Am originally from Cyprus. I came across your profile and you seem interesting before i made up my mind to drop you this few lines of mine, even as am writting now the memories of you keep on dizzying around my feelings. I will definitely like to keep in contact with you and get to know you better. please can you tell me about yourself?.I will also like you to go through my profile which speaks better about me. Try to holla me back whenever you will be online,if you really want to know me better.Ilook forward reading from you soon.You can also reach me via-- jane_sexy2014 at yahoo dot com "cause i am not a paying member, woun't be able to read your message if you reply me in here .I will send you my pic. as soon as i read from you. Bye for now take care. Cheers, jane

0 comments: