Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, September 08, 2007

wilkes removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: chdime@hotmail.com

e-mail message:

Hello! I have seen your add and I think that you are a very interesting person. So I decided to use this chance to get to know you. I don't think that the age and appearance is so important . The most important think what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a woman happy. I don't know if you answer me or not. But why not to try? I will regret if not to try. I think we should use every chance to find our happiness. in Life It is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming. I try to act but not only to dream. I will not write you much about myself now. I will just give you an idea of who I am. The only one I miss in my life is a beloved and I want to have a family . I have really many interests:music, reading, books, computers, movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make the life wonderful. . I can't say that I have many friends. I know many people but I am very picky about my friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life. And I am lucky to have some really good friends. I am rather independent. And work to be able to pay for the things I want to have in my life. In some words I can tell you, that I enjoy my life as it is and I love the life with all it's aspects and to overcome all hardships in my way. Well, now it is up to you to decide to write me or not. MY email is chdime1@yahoo.com Chris

0 comments: