Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

irino4ka removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: iirino4kacom@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello my new friend!!! Friend , i found your profile and was impressed, it seems to me that you are a person whom i am looking for a long time. I see that we have the same interests, and you look a serious man. Of course, you won't see my pictures in the magazines, i am not a model, i am a real woman who has already known a lot about this life. I know that there are no ideal people, all of us have advantages and disadvantages, that's why i am not waiting for a prince on the white horse, i am looking for an ordinal man whom i will make happy. You seem not ordinary person, and i would be very glad to communicate with you and to get to know you better. You can write to me on mine e-mail: irino4kakiss@gmail.com I wish you a wonderful day!!!! Hope to hear from you soon! Irina

0 comments: