Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, January 25, 2007

benkennoly removed, Nigerian scammer

Uses email address swaze343@yahoo.ca

Sample e-mail:

Hello,
I am Kenolly, I am 41 from Fl, Widowed, i was going through pics and profile searching for the real woman. Yours flashed to my sight, The most facinating thing about it, is your cute self you have in the pic. I am down to Earth person and looking for such in my woman, she should have goopd sense of humor, Caring , Loving and most of all Honest. Irrespective of the age, tribe or color. You can reach me at swaze343@yahoo.com, my yahoo messenger id is swaze343.

I care

life is business enjoy it to the fullest.



Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: